Post-Quarantine Meeting Rooms – Re-Designed, Re-Imagined & Safe
Hi-Tech ZOOM MEETING Rooms | “Safe Six” Social Distance Conference Rooms
As the State of Connecticut allows businesses to reopen following the Covid-19 quarantine and as we get back to business, OfficePlace will be back as the preferred venue for safe and productive meeting room space.
In the last two months, we have all experienced drastic changes to our workday and workplace. Not everyone will continue working remotely from home and since most of us got a crash course in virtual meetings online – namely Zoom – this trend will continue. As we cautiously move forward with the remainder of the year, businesses will be adopting virtual meetings as their new format for bringing people together for meetings.
Here’s why Zoom Meeting Rooms at OfficePlace offer so much more:
- No restrictive time limits using our OfficePlace Zoom Subscription Account
- Extra-large monitors for extra-large viewing of meeting participants
- High quality camera, speakers, and microphone — video and audio tested and ready
- “Safe Six Seating” combining small live group meetings with unlimited virtual participants
Our OfficePlace Onsite Zoom Expert, Dave “Ten”, provides “hands-on” setup and gets everyone up to speed on the many great Zoom features. Zoom questions? Call or text Ten, 860-280-8697 firstname.lastname@example.org
OfficePlace is reopening our office meeting rooms with modified availability to meet the demand for safe meeting space. We recognize the need, with hotels being closed and small meetings at the local Starbucks being unavailable. OfficePlace and our staff will be following recommended guidelines established by the W.H.O, the C.D.C. and the State of Connecticut.
In compliance, OfficePlace has incorporated the following health and safety guidelines to help insure safe and successful meetings:
- MASKS – State mandated meeting attendees are required to bring and wear their own masks when entering our facilities and throughout all common areas.Established exceptions are those with conditions that make breathing through a mask difficult, and those who are 2 years of age and under. Masks will be provided as needed.
- “SAFE SIX” DISTANCING – We will be following what we are calling the “Safe Six” rule. Capacity in our meeting rooms will be reduced to allow for safe distancing between meeting attendees. Individual desks will replace the shared classroom tables in the Great Room at OfficePlace. Our Boardroom and Conference Rooms will be limited with reduced seating to ensure the space will safely accommodate in accordance with our “Safe Six” rule.
- CLEANING & SANITATION – All “high-touch” areas including door handles, handrails, elevator buttons and bathrooms will be disinfected daily along with nightly cleaning of the building common areas. Ventilation system serviced with all new MERV 11 filtration in place and added fresh air flow. Meeting room tables, light switches, remotes for monitors, chair arms and high-touch areas will be disinfected after each meeting. Wall-mounted hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout meeting areas and bathrooms. Disinfectant spray is also available for guest use.
- FOOD – Unfortunately, during this uneasy time, we will be eliminating the use of our café kitchen from our meeting room amenities.This excludes coffee/tea, bottled water and the use of appliances. Delivery and bringing in your own food and beverages will be permitted for consumption within our meeting rooms.
While State guidelines on group sizes are currently limited to 5 attendees, we can expect ongoing changes. Please contact Kate at OfficePlace for current availability and for planning future needs. Call Kate at 860-419-5900 or email kate@OfficePlace.com
Check out our newly reconfigured Safe Six Meeting Rooms: www.OfficePlace.com
OfficePlace is just off I-91, Cromwell, Exit 21 on the Cromwell/Middletown line. Plenty of Free Parking.