9 Best Tips For The Graduates Of 2016
As the class of 2016 graduates and moves on to the next chapter, we would like to offer 10 great tips for all of them to keep in mind. If they sound familiar, they most likely are!
Top 10 tips from BAZ LUHRMANN
- Don’t waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and in the end, it’s only with yourself.
- Remember compliments you receive, forget the insults
- Don’t feel guilty if you don’t know what you want to do with your life.
The most interesting people I know didn’t know at 22 what they wanted to do with their lives
Some of the most interesting 40-year-olds I know still don’t.
- Don’t congratulate yourself too much or berate yourself either. Your choices are half chance, so are everybody else’s.
- Understand that friends come and go, But a precious few, who should hold on.
- Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle. For as the older you get, the more you need the people you knew when you were young.
- Don’t expect anyone else to support you. Maybe you have a trust fund, maybe you’ll have a wealthy spouse, But you never know when either one might run out.
- Be careful whose advice you buy but be patient with those who supply it.
- Don’t worry about the future. Or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing Bubble gum.
OfficePlace is proud to support entrepreneurs, small business owners and professionals. We look forward to watching the growth and success from the graduates of 2016! Our doors are always open and our facility is ready to help you with your success when you need it!